Daily is $15 per boat and Weekly is $80 per boat.
16 foot LEGEND BOATS 25/30 Horse Power
• Daily $140
• Weekly $500
17 foot PRINCECRAFT 40 Horse Power
• Daily $170
• Weekly $650
17 foot LOWE 60 Horse Power
• Daily $175
• Weekly $700
17 foot CRESTLINER 30 Horse Power
• Daily $160
• Weekly $550
All boat rentals come with a fish finder, live well, Lake Nipissing's fish ruler and limits sticker, bench/ chair seats, safety gear that is required by Transport Canada, full tank of gas, and a clean boat.
Renters must fill out:
1. Boating Rental Safety Checklist by Northern Ontario Tourist Outfitters Association (Nature & Outdoor Tourism Ontario)
2. Bear Creek Boater Rental Form that asks for your Boaters Card #.
Renters also must:
• Use the boat within daylight hours and must return to dock prior to sundown.
• Clean the boat after use. • Keep valuables out of the boat while the boat is docked. Bear Creek Cottages is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items within the boat during its rental period.
• Provide credit card details to be charged for repairs and/ or boat parts if the boat is damaged during its rental period.
• Never consume drugs and/ or alcohol on board and not be above the legal limit of blood alcohol levels while operating the vessel.
• Always check wind conditions for Lake Nipissing and make sure someone knows where you plan on venturing each trip out. Emergency contact numbers are provided at the time of rental.
• Agree to pay for the fuel that the renter has used during their stay and be in contact with B.C.C. staff to know when a staff member is filling up the tank as a safety precaution. Gas levels are recorded and added to the invoice. Fuel is supreme high-grade and should only be filled at B.C.C. by a staff member.
Click on NBS thumbnails below to enlarge. Click ESC to exit